Thursday, July 19, 2012

What's in My Bag?

I believe we can tell a little bit about each other by what we carry in our bags.  I like to keep mine well-organized, but it doesn't always stay that way.  Every few weeks I have to empty everything out, and get rid of unnecessary papers, receipts, trash, and old snacks for James.  After a thorough purse purge, I feel 10 times better!

Here's a peek at my "must-haves" that I always carry in my bag:


1 Tory Burch Tote
2 Tory Burch pink Wallet
3 Blog business cards via Made By Girl
4 Kleenex
5 Curel hand lotion 
6 Toothbrush and Toothpaste 
7 Mascara for touch-ups
8 Michael Kors gold makeup case
9 Juicy Tubes lip gloss
10 iPhone with Tory Burch case
11 Notepad and Papermate pens (my fave!)

I think the only thing I left out was my favorite Sugarfree Bubble Yum gum, which I buy several at a time, although I don't like to chew it very long.  Just enough to keep me from eating dessert after lunch everyday. 


* * * * * 

My friend Courtney's (A Thoughtful PlaceJoss & Main Curator's Collection is going live today!  I can't wait to see what she chose (and make some purchases for myself!)




You need to be a member to shop the Joss & Main site, but it's FREE to join, you just need an invite, which I've included for you HERE.   If you sign up through my invite and make a purchase, Joss & Main provides me with a $15 credit to their shop.  So, if you've signed up and made a purchase through my invitation- Thank You!!  They'll give you $15 too, when your friends sign up and make a purchase via your invite.  And the shopping cycle continues:) 



14 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute and color coordinated. My bags has wrappers, trash and a bunch of old old little bags to carry my essentials in. I think I need an "inside purse" upgrade.

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would shriek in horror if you saw what's in my bag. It's like the great abyss! I should do a post on that. . . :) You're always so stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all your Tory pieces! Smart idea about the gum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing what's in other people's purses :) Pretty TB wallet! I too chew gum to keep me from having dessert after lunch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff...and such pretty bags and wallet!! mine is a wreck! I have the same notepads :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your matching Tory B stuff - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how everything is so coordinated. This look similar to my bag except that I have a brush and a "card caddy" thing for frequent customer cards, coupons, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how everything matches!!What colors are the Juicy Tube lip gloss?? Thanks for the motivation to clean out my bag!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to go check- but they are part of a gift set that included I think 6 or 8 colors- from Nordstrom.

      Delete
  9. I am super snoopy with other people's handbags so I LOVE this!!! Your TB wallet is adorable. Thank you so much for the sweet shout out to J & M. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I was single and crazy (with no kiddos) I had a HUGE purse. After daughter number one, my purse shrunk to a mid size. Now that I have two little girls I carry the smallest handbag Coach makes, lol. The only think I carry aside from standard purse stuff (wallet, coin purse, keys, iPhone w/ baby proof OtterBox case etc.) is Burt's Bees all natural tinted lip balm and BB's almond milk hand cream. LOOOOVE that stuff! Your purse is adorable! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the info! Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of your bag goodies. I wish I could say mine was that neat....Mine is filled with receipts. Thanks for inspiring me to clean out my bag. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. World's most organised bag award! I wish I could part with all the things in my bag I really don't need everyday! Never thought to carry toothpaste and a toothbrush though, I guess it'd come in pretty useful, thanks for the inspiration! Consider me a new follower :D

    Ali xx
    zombiesweareyeliner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every one! I try to answer questions in the comment section since many readers are "no reply" and so everyone can benefit from the response- so please check back. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blog design + development by fabulous k HWH Blog Policies