Saturday, June 26, 2010

Style Saturday: Wedges

I love wedge sandals for summer.  For starters, I'm really short (5'1) so I love the height they give.  Plus, they are generally more comforable than heels and dressy enough for me to wear to work.  I've literally worn these everyday to work since I went back from maternity leave (I have them in gold and silver so they go with everything).



Charles by Charles David (Notty)

And they come in other summery colors:





            






These are fun too:



Michael Antonio (Halon)

Sergio Zelcer (Candy T-Strap)

Via Spiga (v-Tustin)


Charles David (Ferocious)


BP (Cork Wedge)


Coach (Bernadette)


Charles by Charles David (Mosaic)


Coach (Kimi)

Michael by Michael Kors (Palm Beach)


Steve Madden (Cereall)


Tory Burch
Volitile - These would be great to wear to a 4th of July party:) 



4 comments:

  1. I love a good wedge! Love those Charles David ones. :) Thanks for the visit to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, I'm so excited to find your blog, I've really been enjoying going back and reading your older posts. I can tell you've put a lot of heart and soul into your blog.- Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love wedges...but I'm a shrimp, so I'm always looking for help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife is a huge sucker for these wedges, and the portraits of them are terrific. Guess I know what I am getting her for Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I read every one! I try to answer questions in the comment section since many readers are "no reply" and so everyone can benefit from the response- so please check back. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blog design + development by fabulous k HWH Blog Policies